(NOTE FROM NATE:
I wrote this book 6 years ago when I was 25. I still believe a lot of it. But if you find anything in here that seems absolutely ridiculous and juvenile, let’s just blame it on youth, OK?
The Hero Handbook is a collection of principles, ideas, and action steps I’ve learned that will help you build a great body and live an amazing life. And I want to give it to you for free.
Thanks to the lessons I’ve learned from mentors, conversations with amazing people, and trial and error, I’ve developed a list of rules and action steps to live a remarkable life. And I put them all in the Hero Handbook.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to define you really want out of life then setting a plan to get it
- How to gain muscle or lose fat without sacrificing your social life
- Tips on structuring your day to be the most productive
- Strategies for getting out of debt and earning more money
- Ways to have better relationships with friends and family
- How to set goals that actually get done
Here’s what I’ve done over the past few years:
- Gained 40+ pounds of muscle
- Traveled in luxury for weeks at a time with only a small bag and my laptop
- Paid off all my debt and started saving for adventures, fun stuff, and retirement
- Started a successful small business
- Consulted with multi-million dollar companies
- Fostered great relationships with family and friends
- Been featured in the LA Times, Men’s Health, and Men’s Fitness magazines
- Sold my first book, Built for Show, and had it distributed around the world
- Written over 100 articles for online and print magazines that have been read by millions of people
- Trained with some of the best strength and nutrition coaches in the world
- Started this blog where I connect with thousands of people (Over 135,000 last year alone) and help them become their own hero.
The Hero Handbook – Made For You
Look, I’ve spent the past few years reading, traveling, and doing. I’ve built the life of my dreams, and I did it with a lot of help. I’m offering that same kind of help to you.
I’ve had beers with people who say they want to get their shit together, build a great body, travel, and be successful.
They tell me all they need is a little direction. A little advice.
The Hero Handbook is my advice to them and to you. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Like the Hero Handbook? Find it helpful? If so, I have two requests:
- Let me know by sharing your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Help spread the word.
Pass the Hero Handbook to anyone you think it’ll benefit. Link to this page on your blog, or share this link on your Facebook wall. Help me spread the word.
I want the Hero Handbook to get in as many hands as possible and I’d be honored if you helped me do it.